Sometimes when we are coding, we need to check coding guidelines, bundling rules, relative value units (RVUs) or global days. I have just finished updating my Helpful Websites page and wanted you to know in case you need access to updated resources, most of which are free. I think that you will find the links incredibly helpful when doing research, investigating claim denials and when filing appeals. There are also links to the value based modifier payment methodology, commercial risk adjustment, and much more. Please feel free to share this with your colleagues who might also find this information helpful.
- There’s Always Something Fresh and New
- Coding from the Heart
- Updated Helpful Website Guide for Medical Coders
- Time to Make Some Changes
- School’s Out! How are You Spending Your Summer?
- Out with the Old, In with the New
- Real Life Coding: Brown Recluse Spider Dilemma Coding in ICD-10
- “Oh the Places You’ll Go!” — Guest Blog Post by Melody S. Irvine
- Changing Seasons: How is this new season of ICD-10 working for you?
- “Oh the Places You’ll Go!” – Guest Blog Post by Edward Van Riper